Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy new year!

Happy new year all!! Haha this post was meant for Christmas but it was postponed till now. I had three christmas gift exchanges. First was with my poly girls at Marina Square. 

 

 Then I also met up with my best friend since secondary school days...

 ...and I got my very first Craftholic plushie!!


On xmas day itself, I met up with my poly mate WY whom I meet quite frequently. We had the nydc christmas dinner which was the most costly meal I have ever had :< but it was enjoyable.


 On the 26, I went to holland village with my family for lunch and to chill at starbucks. Starbucks is my favourite coffee cafe hands down. 



On 27, I went to my favourite cousins' house! I love these two girls ttm. I gave Cheryln a Rapunzel doll from Disney store. She loves her new doll very much hehe ^^


I was blessed to be able to have such awesome christmas celebrations. However, I had to work till late on new year's eve and thus was only home just in time to catch the fireworks on tv at 12.03am @_@

I shall end this long post wishing everyone to have a great 2014 ahead! :D How did you guys spend your christmas and new year celebrations?

No comments: