Friday, May 21, 2010


Hmm has notes from facebook been progressing to blogs?
Anyway, I found this note in a blog. And even though I wasn't tagged, I'm still gonna do it anyway

1. Close your eyes and type your name :
isabel

2. Hit your head on your keyboard :
(I used fist)
  tfg

3. First word that comes to mind :
lame

4. First name that comes to mind :
Isabel of course :D

5. First website that comes to mind :
facebook

6. What's in your mouth :
saliva? lol

7. Paste the LAST thing you copied :
nth

8. Type your name backwards closing your eyes :
levaso

9. What are you gonna do after you finish this? :
carry on with fb

10. Type a picture :
(^)    (^)
(o  _  o)
(  u   u )
(_) _ (_)
Heh…meant to be a bear but looks more like some rabbit or smth? Anyw, its my very first time doing this!

11. Are you bored :
soso

12. Where did you find this note :
some random blog

13. Type your name with your elbow :
kkidsas de,l
lame -.-

14. Type your City with your nose :
not gonna try

15. Type your State with your wrist :
singappptre
(not bad!)

16. Your keyboard has been bad, smack it and see what it types :
hu gn

17. Type a word in numbers :
152831
(erm well guess I suck at it haha)

18. Type something stupid :
huh

19. Phew...Type something stinky :
rubbish?

20. How bored are you now :


And that’s it, the end of my first blog note!

No comments: