Sunday, April 27, 2014

Beautybiotics Collagen Cleanse

[sponsored]

Beautybiotics Collagen Cleanse is a unique foaming facial cleanser that deeply cleanses skin and unclogs pores. The water activated foaming crystals contain nano-collagen that helps hydrate skin, regenerate collagen and elastin as you cleanse your skin leaving skin clean, balanced and revitalized.


Excited yet? Let's try it out! 
(my bare face is sacrificed for the product review...no judging!)


 This is what it looks like, in the form of powder. 


 After adding water, it will become foam...this is my clean and refreshed face after washing!


What I like about this collagen cleanse is that there is so much more foam compared with other cleansers. It washes my face gently without stripping moisture off. My face feels clean, supple and brighter.


You can keep yourself updated on their products by 'liking' their page at https://www.facebook.com/SkinbioticsSG and get this exclusively at Watsons! 

No comments: