Thursday, March 11, 2010

today i went to kk hosp with my mum. supposed to rch at abt 2.30 but in the end rched abt 3. stayed there all the way till abt 7. didnt expect to take so long. thought could leave at abt 5. i took my 1st blood test! the nurse was very kind though and chatted with me while doing it. she told me to look away. i only felt the pain when the needle was poked and taken out. quite a scary experience. hopefully i dont hv to go through it again. after that, i had to do this scan for my womb or smth. i was like forced to drink the most water i hv ever drank at a time.  refilled my water bottle at least 5 times yet it was not enough. then went to buy ice lemon tea (it supposedly helps). but still it was not enough. seriously, i would hv gone to the toilet long ago. after the end of everything, i had to keep going to the toilet, like 4 times in a row. hmm nxt wk hv to go to changi hosp! its the 1st time i need to go to the hosp for checkups...it has always been my 2 bros who need to do so. oh well, ppl get more problems as they grow older dont they?
anyw, i recently found a blog that sells quite cheap and affordable accessories. but my parents dont allow me to buy cuz hv to pay 1st. isnt that always the case for blogshops? at $2 for necklaces, its a steal! really, i think i shall try buying one piece. hahaha. nxt wk is another busy wk. going out so often. haha. finally not just rotting at hme. hmm wonder hows my exam results. out yet?

No comments: